1822 15th St NW #2A
Pricing - starts at $2450 a month. Lowered rates January and February $1950 per month
Pricing is determined by length of stay, time of year, apartment availability, and other factors. Please inquire for details.
Click on the images below to see larger versions and slideshows of the property.
See All CHS Properties with nearby restaurants, amenities, and public transportation.
The apartment is in the white building in front of you.
The apartment is fully furnished, including all dishes, linen, utilities, phone, cable, and includes:
- Traditional maroon leather nailhead loveseat sofa.
- Queen size bed.
- Television with built in DVD and VCR, with Comcast cable television.
- Copper top bistro table for eating and work space area.
- Stocked items include:
- General: alarm clock, iron and ironing board.
- Kitchen: dishes. silverware, cooking pans and utensils, toaster (including bagel setting).
- Bath: bath linens towels, washclothes, shower curtain and liner.
- All incoming tenants need will be personal effects.
- Now with dedicated high speed DSL internet, plus WIFI (wireless internet)
- New 26 inch HDTV LCD flatscreen TV, with built in DVD player. Includes digital television and digital video recorder (like TIVO, allows you to pause live TV, record automatically, record one show and watch another, etc.)
- New upscale oversize floor tiles
- Fully tiled bath
- Specialty lighting and fixtures
- Large window gives lots of light and views of landscaped backyards
- Gleaming bamboo hardwood floors.
- Funky industrial-style track lighting.
- Nine foot ceilings.
- New ceramic tile bath with pedestal sink and specialty lighting.
- Large closet with some overhead storage.
- Three large windows. Lots of light.
- Located on quiet side of building, very private.
- Modern, clean laundry facility in the building.
- Granite countertops, custom maple cabinets, specialty faucet and hardware.
- Full size stainless steel stove.
- Upscale Conserv brand stainless steel refrigerator, with refrigerator on top. Includes wine rack, glass shelves, and large shelving in freezer.
- Built in full-size microwave.
I had a wonderful experience while in D.C. for my job with the government. Extremely accommodating and quick to respond to any email inquiries. The apartment was clean and nicely furnished, and well-maintained during my stay. Would highly recommend Capitol Hill Stay to anyone.
-- Lauren Fischer (stayed in 2013-2014)
I had a great stay, no problems and very comfortable. Great location, very convenient to restaurants, bars, transportation and work.
-- Erica W.
My stay at 1822 15th St NW was very enjoyable. There was enough furnishings, appliances, and kitchenware to be able to cook simple things. The laundry in the basement was convenient. The internet and TV were exceptional; good channel selection, great picture. I am grateful for the internet connection, since I sometimes work from home and it's my main form of communication.
-- Gayle M.
A very pleasant home away from home.
Responsible and friendly contact at the company. One of the best rental-related experiences I've had so far.
-- Ben F.